Saturday, August 26, 2006

Back from Copenhagen

Having returned from moy ardurous journey, I must admit I was pleasantly surprised to find a minor microbrewery revolution going on over in Copenhagen. Several "Bryghus" have opened around town.

Interestingly, microbrewing over there seems to be the providence of ex-Carlsberg brewers; I don't think it's really hit the hobbyists level yet. Still the beers these places are producing are top-notch and bang on style. They cost an arm an a leg, but then again, so does everything else in Copenhagen.

-Mark

1 comment:

'Don' Cialini said...

Let me save you having to post anymore about your adventure. It will all go like this...

Drank shitty Euro beer - It was expensive. Gonna have to push my education back a semester at Empire State College. Repeat.