Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Life is good

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It's Tuesday night, and I'm hanging at Monty's Krown, one of my favorite dive bars. The beer of the moment: Lagunitas IPA with it's sharp hop bite.

Since I happen to have my laptop with me, I'm taking advantage of this opportunity to be ultra-geeky and post to my blog while I'm still on the licensed premises. A hypocritical smile crosses my face as I think of the derision I'd heap on anybody else engaged in the same activity I am currently performing.

Anyway, Wi-fi is one of the greatest things to ever happen to the social beer lover. It lets me hang out, drink beer, and attract tons of chicks with my awesome 1337 B33R Sk111z. And if you're doing real work, it just flows faster in a bar instead of a wussy-ass cafe.

-Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is lame